Monday, February 9, 2009

Schtalker.

I have a problem. I've become a schtalker.


Mark and I decided before we got married that a pet was definitely in our future. As soon as we get settled ANYWHERE we will make our little family of two into three with a miniature schnauzer :) Since coming to this decision I have become a little obsessed. I am always on the lookout for one of these cute little dogs! When I see one or if I THINK that dog wayyyy in the distance could be a schnauzer, I kind of stalk people. Don't worry, I won't follow anyone home or anything! I just try to make sure our paths cross so I can pet their dog and ask them questions about this lovely breed. I don't think I've scared anyone yet.. well besides Mark.. he's convinced I'm a little crazy!


Who wouldn't want to snuggle something this cute?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

my grandparents and friend both have a dog like this...