It happened. The first big cry. Only 8 days into this new life of mine! We were going to bed last night and I just looked and Mark and said "I feel like crying..." So I did. It was a I want to go home cry... a I need a job cry... a I miss my family, I miss my friends, I miss my job cry. Most of all it was a good cleansing cry that ended just as quick as it started.
After I was done and my poor husband was going to sleep much later than he should because of THE cry...he asked if I was ok and if anything had sparked it. I said no.. I'm just transitioning.
Today is a new day. I'm so far tear free and just back from a long jog. Tonight we go to curry with Mark's colleagues/friends. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jessie, it's okay to cry. Trust me I sometimes cry that I miss my family and I'm still in the same country. You will miss your family and you will miss your old friends, but the great thing is you will make new friends who will get sick of hearing about your old friends but you will soon get to make great memories with them as well and then you will get to tell your old friends all about them! :-) You are a great girl so you aren't going to have any problems meeting people I know that for sure. So keep your chin up and just think, if Kim can make new friends so can you! And if you need a laugh just think about singing under Christmas trees, Mormon Missionaries and studying for greek vocab test using dirty metaphors.
Post a Comment