WELL! I am finally here and settled...ish. We had our second wedding celebration this last weekend. I should be getting pictures soon! We had a ceremony followed by a reception with a live band. It was crazy doing it all over again..although they were sooo different its hard to say we did anything AGAIN. The ceremony involved hymns and kneeling. Our Seattle ceremony was far from formal. I will post with pictures soon.
As for the big move..its been interesting. We arrived a week ago today and Mark had to leave the next morning to put in a couple days at work. I stayed behind at his parent's house. We are now both in Bristol- where he works. Today is actually my first day on my own for about 10 hours since Mark is working long days. Its VERY weird not having a job and being in a place you don't really know how to get around. I did have an outing today and got all turned around and ended up going in a big circle rather than getting anywhere THEN the instant I realized I was back where I started I slipped on a patch of moss and fell!! What the heck? How embarrassing! So since I was back at the apartment I went in to change my muddy pants and tried again. This time I found the shops I was looking for. Now I know how to get to the main road that will take me to the city center tomorrow..once I figure out the buses. :) My big day tomorrow consists of WHOLE FOODS. I can't wait to go there. I am a little homesick of course so I remedy that by listening live to 103.7 The Mountain online. :)
As you can see my life is super exciting now... I clean, do laundry,exercise, cook, read, and walk around. I hope after a week or so I figure the area out a little more. Sadly we have to move to another place mid November so I'll have to start all over.. but that's OK cause then I'll know TWO WHOLE AREAS of Bristol.
While this new life is a lot to get used to its worth it! I do love seeing Mark every day!!
More to come with photographs.. You have to see how the English dance at weddings. It was pretty awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment