skip to main | skip to sidebar

TRI-ING.

Training for my first ever triathalon. I'll be doing the olympic distance tri in Lake Chelan on July 17th.

Monday, November 24, 2008

One day of beauty








Posted by JLU at 5:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

MuJu

MuJu
Just Married.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (29)
    • ▼  November (3)
      • One day of beauty
      • Nobody solves a problem like Maria.
      • English Encounters.
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)

About Me

My photo
JLU
I'm Jessie. I'm married to Mark. I am trying to find my way in the blogging world. Really searching for the confidence to share.
View my complete profile