And surprisingly I am not talking about food in the title.
We had an eventful weekend! We got to spend a lot of time with family as well as some cute puppies we both love...went to a Mariners game and Fado on Saturday. We did the CF walk on Sunday followed by a kayak trip around Lake Union. From those two events I completely FRIED my shoulders. It is the worst burn I have ever had or atleast that I can remember. I can't lift my arms up and bra straps are impossible.
Kayaking was an experience. I have only done it one time before and that was in Greenlake so you could just drift around and be fine. In Lake Union it was a little different. I got completely soaked - Mark was completely dry. (we had seperate kayaks by the way) It was really fun.. but I need more practice!
I found this quote the other day and I feel like its my life right now. "It is the end of something simple and the beginning of everything else"
How true can this be? I am less than 5 months away from everything changing? I'll live somewhere else, I'll have a new last name, I won't have a job... CRAZY.
But honestly...I am soooo excited for it all. I know it will have its tough moments..probably lots of them but that aside I am ready to start this new chapter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment