The trip to New York is all planned :) We're taking a long weekend at the end of October, arriving on a Thursday and leaving early Monday morning. This way we can both get some work hours in Monday afternoon/evening.Mark's aunt works for Louis Vuitton and lives in New York. She's being so generous and letting us stay at her place. From what Mark has said it's an amazing apartment. You walk out the door (that a doorman opens for you!) and there is Central Park. I am really looking forward to seeing New York in the fall, especially Central Park (pictured above).
As for our "new plan." Nothing is set in stone yet but we are tossing around a few ideas. His project that was to start in December over in Renton has been pushed to February :( It may also be only one month instead of three! So, our tentative plan is for me to work as much as I can between now and December, then I will go over to England as a visitor and stay until he comes here in February. I will be working a lot between now and then so that I can save money to live off of over there for a couple months. We'll see if this even works out. Quitting the job I have now will not be easy. Its a great job with wonderful benefits that I don't want to give up unless we have a really really great plan :) ESPECIALLY since I cannot work in England at this point.
I know something will work out, I just wish I knew when, what, where?? All those important questions :)

No comments:
Post a Comment